Setting up connection to ConX
You should have an existing Infrakit project, which can be empty or already contain design files and other machinery.
Fresh ConX project created with the work machines to be connected attached to it.
Connect Infrakit project to ConX project in Infrakit Admin (Edit project).
NOTE: if the Connect button on the Edit Project page does not work, then the integration has not yet been enabled for your organization. Please contact Infrakit support and we will help you out.
- Go to Project integrations
- Leica Geosystems
- New connection
- Select Connect
- Infrakit redirects you to ConX login page
- Enter your login credentials
- Select Authorize App
- Select correct ConX project
- Press "Connect"
- Machines will appear to Infrakit project when synchronization cycle is finished
After connecting the projects, you will manage design files in Infrakit. Supported design file formats are DXF and LandXML.
You can then set model rights to these machines in Infrakit for them to sync to the machine. After sync is done the files should appear in your ConX project with assignments to the machines selected in Infrakit.
Files should appear in ConX under "MC1 Data transfer" with same folder structure is in Infrakit.
At the moment fetching as-build data is done manually
- In ConX go to "Visualization"
- There you will find as-build points by design
- You can sort data by date, reference model and unit
- Once you have filtered data as you wish, you can download points that are visible on map from bottom right corner
- Enter filename and select file type as CSV
- Import this file to Infrakit project using "Import logpoints"-tool under As-built -page