Matching map and model files names
The prerequisite condition will be to ensure that background maps and triangle mesh files have the same names as you can see in the video: https://youtu.be/MtR7gyS2NgE
Linking Infrakit and TCC
That step is done in the project tab, using the admin rights to modify the project characteristics.
- Select your project in the project list using the search field
- Click on the icon to edit the project
- Below the user list, look for the Trimble Connected Community and click “edit connection”
- Fill in your TCC login and password
- Click on “connect” on the desired site to connect for this project.
See the detailed steps in the video: https://youtu.be/JYUJGWXcaHw
Adding Trimble vehicles to Infrakit
Once your TCC is connected to Infrakit, you will be able to see in the Vehicle tab (in Admin mode) the vehicles and edit them.
- Search for the vehicle in the list using the search field
- Click on the edit icon next to the vehicle
- Edit the vehicle field is necessary, ensure the machine control is set on Trimbe
- Search in the list of projects for your desired project, click the square in front of the project name
- Finally select the project in the “active project” field
- Click “save”
The detailed steps are shown in the video: https://youtu.be/iYIZMXDE-OU
Selecting and managing syncronized files on Infrakit for Trimble
Once Infrakit and TCC are linked, you can select and manage on Infrakit the files to be sent to each vehicle:
- Go back to the project on Infrakit (not required to be in admin view)
- Click on the Vehicle tab
- Once you have the list of vehicles on the left, look for the “manage rights” tab
- First select a vehicle from the left list, then click on the file you want to synchronize with that vehicle.
- Press “save”
The detailed steps are shown in the video: https://youtu.be/saByt0BAXdk
All the videos linked to Infrakit and TCC can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtfNj2o6-2DZTl_q-1MpVqeEyavNSSSoE