During construction work all site personnel use Infrakit FIELD™ to see their position relative to designs and background map and their calculated chainage position. This is very important at pegless sites, where modern machine control and automation systems are used. Infrakit FIELD™ have a large number of other features.
Infrakit app for Android devices is available for download on Google Play.
Infrakit app can be connected with an external GNSS receiver. Any device that supports the following methods for location are valid:
- NMEA message over bluetooth or Wifi
- External receiver replaces device position on operating system level
GNSS rovers that we have tested the app with:
- Leica GS14
- Trimble R10 (ntrip, radio)
- Javad Triumph-2 (ntrip)
- CHC i80 (ntrip, radio)
- Altus NR2 (ntrip, radio)
- SatLab SLC (ntrip)
- Topcon GR3 and GR5 (radio)
- Spectra Precision Mobile Mapper 300 GNSS
- Hemisphere S321 GNSS
(RTK correction signal method in parentheses)