When arriving on the “Photos” page, you will recognize the folder structure you have defined in the “Files” page. That is made to ensure homogeneity between the different pages and allow you to organize and find your elements quickly.
You will see some action buttons located on the “Photos” page such as:
- Select images: allows you to move selected images to a specific folder (by clicking then on “Move selected images to folder”)
- Add images: using the prompted window, allows you browse on your local disks or drag and drop images, choose the destination folder and add comments.
- Add zip files: if you have a number of images in zip files, allows you to select it from your hard disk and unload it in the chosen destination folder and add comments.
- Download image: will automatically download in a zip file all the images of all folders to your local disk.
- Download all with folder structure: will automatically download in a zip file all the images of all folder to your local disk keeping however the original folder structure of Infrakit.
Note: You can force photos to be 360-photos by creating folder with 360_ -prefix in folder name. f.ex. 360_Photos